Monday, April 25, 2011

That what happens when two atoms collide.

Its been two weeks.  Two very short weeks.  I have been making small bits of progress on the table ya know little things like, axles w/ wooden chain holders, small cranks, nylon bushings, custom bolt and nut devices to make the table able to break into smaller pieces and designing a chain tensioner.  The design is becoming more and more complex as the table 'rolls' into further stages.  But, in order to keep myself from getting too frustrated with that work I have been managing to ride my bike and make other small things for the beasts (chain tensionser and nylon BB spacers). 
Bicycle Chain Tensioner
Besides that everything has been going swimmingly.  Thesis and advancement shows have been going on every night it seems.  Kyleens was very billowy and fun.  Her thoughts about the meanings associated with objects that we see when were young and then when were adults was interesting.  There was also Adam Manleys show.  It was very nice, I don't really understand what was happening but I like it a lot.  The rocking house is my sanctuary.  I am a little bummed I had to leave the after party early but its ok.
This next week is going to have some leaps and bounds in work.  (I hope)

No comments:

Post a Comment