Saturday, April 30, 2011

This ones for you Pat Boone

Tables legs aprons
Stress with sharp points
It better work

I have been researching about healthy living and my studies have uncovered that people believe that small Haikus (poems consisting of 5,7,5 sylable structure) and green tea helps promote healthy bowels.  I dont have any problems in that area but I sure dont want any!  Thats all besides the fact of the matter, the matter being what kind of cake batter am I going to chose from my line up?  Funfeti is always fun and feta-y but I think the talking Gorilla would preffer something a bit more natural so I am choosing to go with Hydrogen infused chocolate for a explosive taste that is number one on the element chart!  Making cents is over rated, I make checks!  


In the studio today I made some magic happen.  The table frame is complete, sanded and dry fitted.  I made the template for the inside track and tried to finish the crank and handle but gave up due to frustration and have decided to go a different route with it.   
 




















Also, I recieved some images of my table from last semseter.  Thanks Betsy.  I wanted it to try to reveal the shape without being whole.  The finishing was done poorly as well as the jointery holding the pieces together.  I am going to take it appart and make it better one day.  Maybe next semester?


No comments:

Post a Comment